- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cell Phones
- Chewing Tobacco see Smokeless Tobacco
- Chiropractic see Spinal Manipulation
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Club Drugs (Also see Drug Use)
- Cocaine Abuse (Also see Drug Use)
- Cold Sore see Herpes Simplex
- Common Cold
- Conjunctivitis see Pink Eye
NOTE: This website is intended as a resource for Rutgers-Camden students, faculty and staff. This information is not a substitute for the services of medical health care professionals; users should consult a health care provider for specific medical or counseling advice.
Links to external websites are provided solely for the purpose of providing resources to those using this website. External sites are not managed by the Rutgers-Camden Student Wellness Center, and this organization assumes no responsibility for their content.
We make every attempt to insure the workability of the links. As external websites periodically change domain names, the website link at times may be broken. Please send an e-mail to: webmaster to notify us if a link is no longer functional.