- Male Genital Disorders
- Manic-Depressive Illness see Bipolar Disorder
- Marijuana Abuse
- MDMA see Club Drugs
- Medicinal Herbs see Herbal Medicine
- Meningococcal Vaccination
- Menstruation and Premenstrual Syndrome
- Mental Health
- Mental Illness
- Metabolic Disorders
- Methadone see Drug Abuse
- Methamphetamine Abuse
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Milk Allergy
- Miscarriage or Pregnancy Loss
- Motion Sickness
- Motor Vehicle Safety
- Mouth Disorders
- MRSA (See Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Muscle Disorders
- Muscle Strain see Sprains and Strains
NOTE: This website is intended as a resource for Rutgers-Camden students, faculty and staff. This information is not a substitute for the services of medical health care professionals; users should consult a health care provider for specific medical or counseling advice.
Links to external websites are provided solely for the purpose of providing resources to those using this website. External sites are not managed by the Rutgers-Camden Student Wellness Center, and this organization assumes no responsibility for their content.
We make every attempt to insure the workability of the links. As external websites periodically change domain names, the website link at times may be broken. Please send an e-mail to: webmaster to notify us if a link is no longer functional.