- Alcohol/Drug/Nicotine Assistance Counselor
- Coordinator of Wellness Promotion
DATE OF HIRE:
- February, 1993
- Brooklyn College, B.A. in Psychology
- Wayne State University, M.A. in Social Psychology
- Providing “state of the art” counseling services in alcohol/drug/nicotine abuse/dependence and other addictions.
- Providing accurate, creative, and challenging health promotion; and addressing campus-community health issues.
- Offering training to Rutgers-Camden students in the development of health advocacy skills, and the opportunity to use these skills to provide needed health promotion to the campus community.
- Therapist: The Bridge Therapeutic Center – Philadelphia, PA
- Therapist: Today, Inc., Newtown, PA
- Therapist: SODAT, Inc., Woodbury, NJ
- Psychologist: Wagner Associates, Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Addictions Specialist
- Certified in CPR from the American Heart Association